- Tuesday, November 15, 6 – 9pm
- The Sage College of Albany Opalka Gallery
- 140 New Scotland Rd., Albany NY
- Free for students and active AIGA members. $15 for non-members
- Please click here to register today!
On Tuesday, November 15th from 7-9pm, Emerge will be held at Sage College of Albany in Opalka Gallery. Emerge is an event tailored to graphic designers coming into the industry with 0-5 years experience, and is designed to help new designers hone their skills, discover their talents, and grow their careers. Five emerging designers have been asked to share their thoughts and insights on employment, leadership, entrepreneurship, growth, and life skills. This event will be a great introduction for students interested in studying design in college.
- 6 – 7pm: Workshop in Art + Design building on 3D printing
- 7 – 9pm: EMERGE event in the Opalka Gallery featuring 5 topics 5 speakers
Speakers for the event:
- Jordan McClendon, Creative Lead at Content Enablers Inc – Speaking on Employment
- Casey Fisk, Creative Director at boogie – Speaking on Leadership
- Jared Schafer, Director of Motion Graphics at Upside Collective – Speaking on Growth
- Becca Kennedy, Co-Founder and UX Researcher at Kennason – Speaking on Entrepreneurship
- Michael Oatman, Artist and Professor of Architecture at Rensselaer – Speaking on Life Skills